Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

June UFO

via GIPHY
This is me! It has been quite frustrating dealing with some Blogger issues recently and I don't understand how processes that have worked well for years are suddenly broken. Did we wear it out? Perhaps we used it too much and it broke?!? LOL
I remind myself "you get what you pay for" and I haven't paid anything for all the fun that I have had all these years. But still, it is very frustrating and I am sorry that I can't interact with and respond to the wonderful comments left on my blog. At the moment I am still able to read them so thanks for making the effort!
And in case you were wondering why there was no "Design Wall Monday" post this week, another frustration to deal with is that my design wall fell over (wasn't attached to the wall) and broke my primary lamp/light source in my quilting room. 
See the above video of my reaction to this new frustration!
So for the month of June I'm not going to work on a UFO that requires good lighting or a design wall (which is now on the floor!)  My goal will be to finish my Broken Dishes quilt. The machine quilting has been started, so I'll continue with that and get this quilt finished up. I have the binding fabric and will enjoy hand stitching the binding later in the month.
To see more UFO goals, hop over to One Monthly Goal.
One good thing that happened this week is that I won a participation prize for linking up to OMG last month. I received two quilting patterns of my choice from Quilting Jetgirl. Thanks Yvonne for sponsoring the OMG!

Post a Comment

0 Comments